Servings : For my 2 little girls.
Tools : Scissor, music note nori puncher (optional), knife, toothpick, cling wrap.
Ingredients: 2 bowls of rice, 2 Eggs, Nori sheet (seaweed), Carrot and 1 tsp Mayonnaise.
1. Mold 2 big round shaped rice balls (for the face), 4 small round shaped rice balls (hands), and a rectangle shaped rice ball (piano) with cling wrap.
2. Cut out nori with scissor or nori puncher for the eyes, eyelashes, freckles, mouth, hands, piano keyboard and music notes.
3. Cut out the egg sheet for the hair. Always cut out a bigger piece then trim down the edges little by little.
3. Use knife to carve the carrot into flowers.
4. Dip toothpick with tiny bit of mayonnaise to transfer and glue all the cut out nori on the food.
I hope you like this creation.