I posted this on Instagram during December, 2011. Many of you should know I’m super duper slow in blogging. Thank you for being patience with me.
Tools: Scissor, Toothpick, Knife, Cling wrap.
Ingredients: Rice, Nori sheet (seaweed), cheese slice, Ham, 1 tsp Mayonnaise.
1. Use cling wrap to mold the rice into 2 square shapes.
2. Cut nori for the eyes, nose, and black prints on the cows from the scissor.
3. Use knife to cut out 2 square shapes for the faces from the cheese slice. And 2 smaller rectangle shapes for the nose from the ham.
4. Use toothpick to draw the ears, nose ring and tails on the cheese slice. You can see how I do it here.
5. Dip toothpick with some mayonnaise to transfer and glue the nori on the rice.
I hope you enjoy making these cute cows.
Ideas adapted from Anna The Red.